The Workforce Recruitment Program (WRP) is a recruitment and referral program that connects federal and private-sector employers nationwide with highly motivated college students and recent graduates with disabilities who are eager to demonstrate their abilities in the workplace through summer or permanent jobs.
To apply, you must:
- have a disability AND
- be a U.S. citizen AND
- be enrolled to seek a degree at a U.S. Department of Education accredited institution of higher education on a substantially full-time basis (unless your disability precludes you from taking a substantially full-time load or it is your last term before graduating) OR
- have graduated from such a school within the past two years (April 1, 2019, or later)
Things We Can Do
Strengthen Your Employment Connections
- Increase job and internship prospects for students and recent graduates with disabilities! WRP applicant information is viewed by federal employers from all Cabinet-level Departments and many independent federal agencies nationwide.
- Assist you in developing your resume-writing and interview skills. WRP applicants can engage in a remote informational interview and resume review with a federal recruiter.
- Gain professional development through training and webinars with WRP staff. Expand your knowledge of Federal Government hiring so you can be educated about federal service.
- Grow your relationship with your career, disability, and veterans services offices.
Meet Your WRP Contacts
Last modified: April 26, 2021