These student workshops are for incoming or current Auburn students who are deciding on which major or career path to pursue. A parent session is also available for guardians of these students who want to learn more about how to help.
Due to the online instruction model for summer 2020, we will be transitioning this workshop online.
There will be online modules to complete and Zoom meetings for portions of the workshop. Participants will complete the online modules at their own pace and sign up for the Zoom meeting times that fit their schedule.
Workshop will open on June 1 and run through mid-July.
Registration will close on July 5
Students Learn How To:
- Navigate the career and major exploration processes
- Enhance self-awareness through self-assessments
- Discover career options and specific majors available at Auburn University
- Utilize a variety of resources to explore and gather information needed to make an informed decision
- Evaluate career options based on professional interests, personality, skills, and values
Parents Learn About:
- How your student's brain is developing as they prepare for and enter college, and the impact this developmental stage has on their decision making
- Academics at Auburn – policies, majors/minors, resources
- Resources and tools that will help your student make informed and practical decisions about their future career
- University Career Center and resources available to your student
- Supporting your student’s career development as they are choosing a major and career
Register for Student Session:
$100 per student
including assessments, online modules via Canvas, and Zoom meetings
Register for Parent Session: (optional)
$25 per parent/guardian of attending students
Price includes online modules and Zoom meetings
Last modified: September 14, 2020