Employer Registration Information
Creating Your Company Profile in Career Fair Plus
Your registration is uploaded into this virtual platform and you will receive an invitation from Career Fair Plus with a link to set up your profile.
- Follow the link to ‘Create your Profile’ and set up your recruiter profile in your browser (video)
- The email address and password will be the details you will use to log in to the platform
- Once you log in, you will be taken directly to your schedule
- You can now make any changes to your schedule if you wish to, such as time slots or description
- From your schedule, you will be able to see the link to your video room and test it out!
Changes to Your Virtual Job Fair Schedule
If you wish to make any changes to your schedule, please do so before the scheduling window opens to candidates. For questions about managing your schedule, please see this help article .
Student Appointment Bookings
The scheduling window for students and candidates to start booking appointments with you on Career Fair Plus will open on:
Scheduling Window Opens For Students On:
August 17: Part-Time Job Fair
September 9: Engineering and Technology Career Fair
September 11: Education Interview Day
September 28: All Majors Career Fair
During this time, it is advisable to keep an eye on your appointments as some students may add their names to your schedule during the career fair; you will also be able to view profiles of the candidates who schedule appointments with you.
Employer Q&A Recording with the University Career Center at Auburn University
Additional Resources for the Virtual Fair
University Career Center Contacts
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Please note - upon creating an account with Career Fair Plus, you are agreeing to the company's terms of service. This agreement is made between you and the vendor directly; Auburn University is not an agent in this partnership.
Last modified: September 25, 2020