Post Positions on Handshake for Free
Step 1: Register on Handshake
Step 2: Post Your Position
- Log in to Handshake and click the “Jobs” tab on the left side navigation bar.
- Select “New Job” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Complete the job description.
- Select “Create Job” at the end of the form.
- Select “Update Qualification” to match it with qualified students. Provide as many details as possible.
- Once finished, select “Post to Schools” and pick Auburn from your drop-down menu.
And that's it! Your job opening will be submitted and students will be able to apply.
Step 3: Report Student Hires
The Student Employment office is supported by the Job Location & Development grant. In order to maintain this grant, we ask that you provide placement information when you hire Auburn students. No personal information will be made public.
Estimated length: 4 minutes
Last modified: July 31, 2021