Once registered on Handshake, follow the steps below to post your position(s):
- Log in to Handshake and click the “Jobs” tab on the left side navigation bar.
- Select “New Job” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Complete the job description.
- Select “Create Job” at the end of the form.
- Select “Update Qualification” to match it with qualified students.
- Once finished, select “Post to Schools” and pick Auburn from your drop-down menu.
And that's it! Your job opening will be submitted.
Point of Contact
Reporting Student Placement
The Student Employment office is supported by the Job Location & Development grant. In order to maintain this grant, we ask that you provide placement information when you hire Auburn students. No personal information will be made public.
Estimated length: 4 minutes
Last modified: August 20, 2020