Updates from the University Career Center
Dear Members of the Auburn Family,
COVID-19 has disrupted the way we traditionally conduct business. Throughout the last couple of months, we have remained committed to providing a high-quality experience for students, alumni, employers, and campus partners. As our team looked at ways to modify our service delivery, we reviewed our core services and how we could continue to deliver these experiences. A few key updates include:
- Student appointments are available via Zoom and in-person
- Drop-in appointments will be help between 10:00 am – 2:00 pm via Zoom
- Both employers and students will utilize Career Fair + for our virtual career fairs
- The Campus Career Closet will be open and available by appointment
- Presentations by our team may still be requested and can be delivered via Zoom live, pre-recorded, or in-person
- We will continue to develop new ways for employers to connect with students
As a reminder, face coverings must be worn by everyone inside university buildings. Face coverings must also be worn outdoors on campus when appropriate physical distancing is impractical or impossible. This requirement is a key component of a safe return to campus and is aligned with current guidance from the CDC.
This page will continue to be updated as any changes occur and we encourage you to follow us on social media @AUCareer to stay informed and access new digital content daily. Please also continue to visit Auburn University's Coronavirus webpage for the latest information and guidance.
We will continue to be here for all of your career needs and encourage you to stay safe, stay positive, and stay informed.
The University Career Center Team
Last modified: August 10, 2020