We invite you to attend our Your Major workshops during the Spring and Summer of 2018.
These student workshops are for incoming or current Auburn students who are deciding on which major or career path to pursue.
A parent session is also available for guardians of these students who want to learn more about how to help.
Students Learn How To:
- Navigate the career and major exploration processes
- Enhance self-awareness through self-assessments
- Discover career options and specific majors available at Auburn University
- Utilize a variety of resources to explore and gather information needed to make an informed decision
- Evaluate career options based on professional interests, personality, skills, and values
Parents Learn About:
- How your student's brain is developing as they prepare for and enter college, and the impact this developmental stage has on their decision making
- Academics at Auburn – policies, majors/minors, resources
- Resources and tools that will help your student make informed and practical decisions about their future career
- The AU Career Center services and resources available to your student
- Supporting your student’s career development as they are choosing a major and career
Register as a Student
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
$80 per student, including assessments and lunch
If you are a student in financial need of a sponsorship to attend this workshop, they are available on a limited basis.
Please contact Addye Buckley-Burnell at email@example.com if you would like to be considered for sponsorship.
Register as a Parent (optional)
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
$15 per parent/guardian of attending students
Last modified: June 11, 2018