The Merge Mentorship Program is a year-long program that will create positive and constructive dialogue surrounding career readiness and professional development, and we are looking for mentors to help us promote a student culture of career readiness.
Serving as a mentor is beneficial in many ways, including:
- Creating a rapport with an emerging professional
- Strengthening knowledge of your industry
- Enhancing leadership, coaching, and communication skills
- Gaining personal satisfaction through fostering mentee’s professional development
If you are interested in learning more, please follow these steps:
- Read through the attached document outlining Expectations, Guidelines, and Agreement.
- If you agree to the terms outlined in the document, fill out the survey that is linked on the last page of the document (under “Agreement”) no later than July 16, 2019.
- Our team will be in touch with you after reviewing your information and matching you with a mentee or mentor.
Please contact Anna Claire Stinson at email@example.com or (334) 844-4744 with any questions.
Last modified: June 24, 2019