What is Handshake?
Discover and apply to jobs and internships from over 300K employers, with representation from 100% of the Fortune 500, including top financial institutions, cutting edge tech companies, leading design and marketing agencies, and nonprofits saving the world. Job recommendations are curated based on your interests, skills, major, location preferences, and search history. Discover and attend events and career fairs.
Log in to Handshake with your Auburn University user id and password to:
- View and apply for part-time jobs, internships, and full-time positions
- Sign up for on-campus interviews with employers coming to campus to hire AU students
- See lists of career events and employers attending
- Access valuable resources and tools available to you as an AU student
- Schedule appointments to meet with Career Services & Cooperative Education staff
Build your profile and allow employers to find you by uploading your resume, updating your graduation date, and adding a profile picture.
Auburn University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Auburn University explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Auburn University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment without limitation. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting private, off-campus employment and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization to which they are applying. Students should be prudent and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position.
Last modified: January 16, 2019