Campus Career Closet
Thank You to Our Partners
- The Auburn Cares office played an intrical part in the creation, implementation, and promotion of the Campus Career Closet, as well as the procurement of materials for closet set-up.
- Special thanks to the Veteran’s Resource Center for their partnership in this initiative and housing an accessible satellite location.
- Thanks to the Division of Student Affairs Student Media in the creation of a wonderful logo.
- Thank you to Student Government Association for assistance with volunteers in organizing the closet.
- Thanks to the College of Liberal Arts for the supplying initial clothing through their independent drive in spring.
- A big thank you to Belk for donating clothing racks and hangers and Ann Taylor Loft for donating a mannequin and gift card to aid in the launch of the Campus Career Closet.
- Auburn Cares
- Veterans Resource Center
- Office of Professional Career Development
Last modified: February 27, 2019