The University Career Center launched the Campus Career Closet in 2017 as a way to provide students access to FREE professional attire appropriate for career fairs, interviews, networking events, and the workplace. Inventory includes suits, blazers, skirts, button-down shirts, and more. Our goal is to help students look their best throughout their job search so they can make a positive impression as they enter the professional world!
Dress for Success
See the University Career Center Job Search Guide for help in determining what is appropriate attire for business professional settings.
Donations Accepted Anytime
Thank You to Our Partners
- The Auburn Cares office played an intrical part in the creation, implementation, and promotion of the Campus Career Closet, as well as the procurement of materials for closet set-up.
- Special thanks to the Veteran’s Resource Center for their partnership in this initiative and housing an accessible satellite location.
- Thanks to the Division of Student Affairs Student Media in the creation of a wonderful logo.
- Thank you to Student Government Association for assistance with volunteers in organizing the closet.
- Thanks to the College of Liberal Arts for the supplying initial clothing through their independent drive in spring.
- A big thank you to Belk for donating clothing racks and hangers and Ann Taylor Loft for donating a mannequin and gift card to aid in the launch of the Campus Career Closet.
- Auburn Cares
- Veterans Resource Center
- Office of Professional Career Development
Last modified: October 4, 2019